Volcanic Blemish Control to Heal & Beautify the Skin
By Mr. Edward Wong, MIFA, RCT, MBA, CMC, RMC Ambassador of Global Wellness Day for Singapore, President of the Spa & Wellness Association Singapore.
EdeS Spa’s Secret to Skin Wellness and BeautyThe secret of EdeS Spa’s Signature Volcanic Blemish Control Facial lays in the volcanic Earth used in the treatment. The main ingredient in EdeS Volcanic Facial Mask comes from the island of Vulcano, a submerged volcano off the northern coast of Sicily.
Vulcano, whose name derives from Vulcan, the Roman god of fire, is famous for its mud baths (called Laghetto dei Fanghi in Italian) well known for their therapeutic properties. According to the Italians, a visit to Vulcano makes your skin incredibly smooth and soft like a baby. Vulcano’s reputation dated back to the Romans (over 2,000 years ago) who obtain minerals from the island for treatments and other uses. The Volcanic ash contains beneficial nutrients including sulphur, iron, magnesium, potassium, calcium and phosphorus known to enhance skin health and beauty.
What can the EdeS Volcanic Blemish Control Facial do for my skin?
Treatment and Benefits
The EdeS Volcanic Blemish Control Facial is a 90 minutes beauty therapy ritual designed to control, improve and heal skin blemishes. The results and benefits of the EdeS Volcanic Blemish Control are obvious based on scientific principles:
- Deep cleanse and purify skin – Removes dirt, debris and dead skin cells from the surface of the skin.
- Unclog pores – Remove clogs to enable wastes, sweat and excessive sebum to excrete and nutrients to enter. Unclogging also reduces the size of pores making it finer and the skin smoother.
- Exfoliate rough dead skin cells – Removes the rough and hard layer of your skin bringing moist, vibrant and younger skin cells nearer to the surface.
- Remove pimples, black heads, trapped sebum and pus – Extracting all the blemishes you can see and feel on your skin.
- Calms and soothes the skin – Reduces irritation and sensitivity.
- Controls infection – Prevents bacteria growth and formation of acne.
- Controls excessive production of sebum – Reduces oiliness on your skin.
- Boosts skin nutrition – Provides the skin with minerals and nutrients. Enhances skin vitality and energy to look and feel younger.
- Hydrates and lubricate the skin – Enhances moisture, suppleness and smoothness of the skin. Reduces lines and wrinkles while improving elasticity.
- Protects the skin – Prevents dehydration and damage by free radicals and UV.
How often should I have the EdeS Volcanic Blemish Control Facial?
The EdeS Volcanic Blemish Control Facial is like an overhaul of our skin. How often you need an overhaul depends on two things:
1) How well do you normally maintain or take care of your skin.
2) If you have any issues with your skin.
For those of us who take good care of our skin daily and do not have any drastic effects or issues on our skin, once a month may be sufficient. HOWEVER, if your skin is rough, lumpy (feels something hardening underneath), dry or you can see black heads, white heads, pimples, uneven tone, deepen lines etc. you should visit us immediately and maintain a once-a-week treatment until your condition improves. You may then revert back to the normal routine. If you have acne or other serious skin conditions, please discuss with us.
The current COVID-19 pandemic requires that we wear a face mask for an extended period. The fabric, heat, trapped dust and bacteria and other substances may affect the skin and cause those who already have issues to react more frequently. It is recommended that you have an EdeS Volcanic Blemish Control Facial once a week.
EdeS Volcanic Blemish Control Facial at your convenience
Check us out and book a slot with EdeS Club at https://edesclub.com/volcanic-blemish-control-service!
Visit us at 45, Tanjong Rhu Roda, Singapore Swimming Club.
Visit www.edesclub.com or contact us at +65 81819504 or email email@example.com for more information.